Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by Iries Florist & Gift (002567684-K). The term ‘Iries Florist & Gift’ or ‘Iries Florist’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website which is Iries Florist & Gift
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By accessing this Site, ordering Products and/or using the Services, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Web Terms.
If you do not accept these Web Terms and/or the additional terms, please leave the site and discontinue using our services immediately.
Iries Florist & Gift reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page without prior notification.
Please read this page every time you enter into this website so that you are aware of any Terms & Conditions changes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- By completing your orders, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the site.
- We may require the order to be placed by 24 hours in advance. As always ordering with advance notice of 1-2 days is preferred ,but not always required for optimal freshness of any floral order.
- Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. Due to the urgent nature of florist delivered products we are unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered.
- Any changes of particular (e.g. Receiver’s address, messages, etc) must be make within 6 hours in advance or the day before.
DELIVERY AND RETURN POLICIES
- Our standard delivery service are completed between 12.00pm – 6.00pm. In events of peak periods, our delivery services can be completed between 12.00pm – 8.00pm
- We require buyers to provide us with the receiver’s contact number in order to contact him/her for the collection of delivery. If by any chance that our dispatcher could not locate the receiver after several attempts, Iries Florist and our collaborative dispatchers will not be liable for the failed delivery.
- We will do our best to make sure that the receiver will receive the delivery on her own. However, we will not be able to do that if there is any restrictions by the receptionist or security guard of the building or neighborhood.
- We do not guarantee the delivery to be on time. This is especially in the events of severe weather and natural disaster such as heavy storm, or flood.
- We will not take responsibility for the late delivery due to adverse weather conditions, incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses, and any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- We are not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. We will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the bouquet was picked up by buyer but only to be sent to the recipient the next day or after, the buyer is responsible to keep the flowers fresh and we will not be liable for the buyer’s neglect or mistreatment towards the flowers. Please ensure that the flowers are kept in a cold and well-ventilated area. Buyers must not leave the bouquet in anywhere that may be suffocating, hot, damp and/or under the sun. Kindly note that refund or exchange is not available.
- As flowers/bouquet are highly perishable items, it is impossible to make any return and refund, unless the bouquet you receive is in very poor shape or form (Product cannot be described as a bouquet anymore or most of the flowers are wilted on the time you received it)
- You can email us with photos attached immediately, investigation and further action will be taken accordingly.